Friday, March 11, 2011

Rocks and Places

 Rocks and places...the two things I have been collecting all my life with a passion. This morning, I laid out the design to match the, what I thought was quite clever, name for my blogging experiment. My name is Gio...my two hobbies start with "geo"...why have I never thought of this before. Brilliant. Picked a background. Changed a few colors and fonts to go with my new blog name. I'm just the coolest. Now, what to I want to write about...and I got stuck. Well, my basement isn't going to clean itself...let me give it some thought. 
 Eight hours later, half the basement looks good. I'm feeling quite satisfied with a job well done. I've also got a sense of how to start my little blog. But today, I dedicate my first blog to a country, which has been in my top 5 list of countries I want to see before I die, that was devastated by two huge rocks shifting under the sea. My heart goes out to the people of Japan. May you all find strength from the support of the world, including myself.

No comments:

Post a Comment